As you can see, I got tagged for the Unique Blogger Award, specifically by Dani @ Perspective of a Writer! So, thank you, Dani! Really! I appreciate it more than you’ll probably imagine!
Now, the rules!
√ Share the link of the blogger who nominated you for this unique award!
√ Answer the questions.
√ Nominate a bunch of people you think deserve this award as well.
√ Ask them three questions.
The questions Dani decided to torture me with are…
- Name 6 types of characters you love most? (i.e. like genre but for characters, my examples: witty females, hot beta males, nerdy love interests, pirates, supportive best friends and orphans. If you can group them and love them, name them!)
Six? Seriously?! That’s an awful lot, you know… Okay.
– The dark, handsome and brooding type [Rhysand, Damon, Ronan]
– Honest-to-the-bone females
– Sensitive, but not too sensitive guys
– Any guy with long hair really, sorry…
– Characters that had a troubling youth but became stronger because of it [Eleanor]
– All funny pets, ha! [Church]
[And adding another one I only recently discovered – honestly, how did I not come across more characters like that?! – being deaf, hard-of hearing and/or blind characters!]
- Have you experienced a genre that you thought you hated but fell in love with? What book won you over?
Pretty sure I still don’t really like it, but sci-fi has never been my thing. Like at all. And then Illuminae sneaked up on me, haha! I don’t know if I’ll read more sci-fi from now on, but I’m definitely considering it though.
- If you were captured by fairies and they turned you into any animal but you had to remain that animal for the rest of your life… which would it be (real or fictional animals are good…)?
For the sake of wanting to incorporate Harry Potter in here in some way, I’m going with a hippogriff! I’d want to be a creature that can run as fast as possible, yet be able to fly as well. Apart from that, hippogriffs just look bad-ass, don’t they?
I’m tagging you, you, you and you! So don’t you dare ignore this, because you’re tagged!
What’s your worst nightmare when it comes to books?
Is there any character out there that you’d love to torture because you hate him/her with a passion? Why?
If you’d ever write a short story, what would it be about?
If you’re like me and still have a huge amount of unread sequels on your TBR, check our my post for Sequel September and join me!