As you guys now, this month I’m doing my own monthly challenge, Remember November. Now because I like the pressure, adventure and challenge… I also decided to join the Read-A-Thin as well!
You might recall that I joined in this read-a-thon in August as well and it was pretty much a success. So why not do it again?!
I will still be focusing on Remember November most, but since I tend to read more than I anticipate every month… Let’s just see how it goes, no?!
1. All of the books that you count toward this read-a-thon MUST been books that you owned or ordered BEFORE we announce that month’s challenges. In this case, the challenges were announced on October 13th!
Bye, FairyLoot-books.. Boo!
2. The goal is to complete 6 challenges. Obviously, this read-a-thon is for you guys so if you want to complete one challenge, do one. If you want to do all of the challenges, do all of them!
3. Now, back to the 6 challenges. You can use 2 challenges for one book, but no more than 2. So, that means that, technically, to “complete” the read-a-thon, you would read 3 books minimum. We wanted this to be relaxed but also challenge you to read your TBR books.
1. Read a 2017 release
2. Read a diverse book
3. Read a book that is related to your favorite emoji
4. Read a book with a fall themed cover
5. Start and finish a series
6. Read a book in 24 hours
7. Read a new to you author
8. Buddy read a book
9. Read a horror/thriller
10. Read a book outside of your favorite genre
11. Read an eBook
12. Listen to an audiobook of a book you ownThis one I can already say won’t happen because… Not my thing? Sorry!
13. Read a book that counts toward another readathon
14. Read a book that is due back to the library the soonest
15. Read a book you ended up putting down previously
16. Read a book you got from a subscription box
17. Read a book you got for free (gift, ARC, giveaway, etc)
18. Read 4 books (At least 8 challenges)
So, who wants to take a guess at how many challenges I’ll be able to tick off?
*It could make things interesting and motivate me?*