I hope I didn’t throw too many wrap-ups your way today?
I do have to say that I only used books I actually own for this one. eARC’s: NOPE.
If I had counted those, I would’ve ticked off 14 challenges!
6. Read a book in 24 hours
7. Read a new to you author
8. Buddy read a book 9. Read a horror/thriller 10. Read a book outside of your favorite genre
11. Read an eBook
12. Listen to an audiobook of a book you ownThis one I can already say won’t happen because… Not my thing? Sorry!
13. Read a book that counts toward another readathon
14. Read a book that is due back to the library the soonestEeeeeh, I don’t get books from the library?
16. Read a book you got from a subscription box 17. Read a book you got for free (gift, ARC, giveaway, etc)
18. Read 4 books (At least 8 challenges)
√ I’d say that’s mission accomplished as well…
This means I… did 7 of the 18 challenges, whoop!
I did a pretty kick-ass job, even if I say so myself.
Counting eARC’s and having 14 ticked off would’ve been more fun though, haha.
So, did you participate? Or are you planning to join in some other read-a-thons during December? Apart from Diverse December that is. Everybody’s joining Diverse December.