Apparently I’ve been tagged again! I’m pretty sure half the tags pass by without me noticing and for that I’m saying sorry right now – I’m honestly drowning in them and can only do so much to keep my head above water, right?
Anyway! Lotte @ The Reading Hobbit nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I think I’ve done this one a couple of times already, but I quite liked her questions so here we are again!
- Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you in the post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 8-11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo on your post and/or in your blog
What do you use for a book mark? Or do you just remember the pages? (Pictures are appreciated :P)
Uh, well. I have plenty of bookmarks, mostly thanks to my abundance of BookDepository-orders in the past, but apart from that I often found myself using coupons that are laying around in our living room? As long as it’s flat and it’s bookmark-usable, I’m using it that way!
Eh. I’m not really a flower-loving – or plant-loving – person. Green thumb? Nope! I do like special flowers though. When we went to Edinburgh, we saw some unique ones in a botanic garden. [INSERT PICTURE]
If you remember, what was your favorite song from when you were fourteen? If you don’t, what was your favorite song/band/artist as a teenager?
Oh my lord. Papa Roach has been my go to-band for YEARS now, so there’s that. I also had my Tokio Hotel-fase. Some other bands I listened to all the time are Thousand Foot Krutch, Marianas Trench and Disturbed.
Rainy days or sunny days?
Actually both! I love staying in to read with the sound of rain on the background, but I also love sitting outside in the sun and reading, haha.
What is something you will NEVER do again, but are very glad you have done?
Oh. That’s a hard one… I racked my brain – thanks Lotte – and the only thing I could come up with is getting a huge-ass tattoo when visiting London so it has to be done in one session of over seven hours and it was TORTURE.
What is the strangest thing you have ever experienced?
Can’t really think of anything to be honest…
What did you do last weekend?
Reading, reading! So much reading! And I loved every second of it!
How do you relax after work/school/your day?
Uh.. By reading? Seriously. As soon as I get home, I take out my book and start reading. That, or I start watching brainless tv-shows. Or both at the same time with the tv-shows being the background noise.
Do you have any pets? (Pictures appreciated ;)) If not, do you want any?
Nope, unfortunately. We can’t keep pets at our apartment. I had a dog first, who stayed with my mom when I moved out, but he passed away earlier this year. I do miss that little fluffball… I’m sure I’ll be getting a dog the moment we move into a house though! Maybe a Chiba Inu?
What are the times you like to read in a day? (Morning, evening, etc)
Mostly love reading in the evening! I don’t know; it feels more relaxing. Whenever I read in the morning, I keep thinking about all the stuff I still have to do that day and it’s distracting.
What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been/the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
Oh! Some of the views during my road trip in September. The view from Mont-Saint-Michel was amazing, as were some of the views we had while driving through France, Italy and Austria. I loved every second of that trip.
As for the nominating of people… Simply do this one if you feel like doing it! You all have wonderful blogs in which you invest plenty of time – often even more than anyone would suspect – so you definitely deserve to get this award as well.
Here are my questions for you:
- What’s your most favorite city so far?
- Is there an author who’s disappointed you thoroughly, but you’d still read the books of?
- What kind of posts do you love reading but loathe writing yourself?
- What’s the food you could eat all day, every day for a month if you had to?
- Describe your favorite way of spending a holiday.
- If you’d write a novel about your life, what would it be called?
- When entering a bookstore, do you only browse your favorite sections or do you browse the entire store?
- Can you walk by a bookstore without entering? [Please tell me HOW if you can.]
- Imagine it being a gorgeous day and you’re going to read outside. What two books off your TBR would you take with you? Why?
- Do you have a secret talent not many people have? [Like, some people can lick their elbow!]
- If you got a new pet to name, would you go with a literary name or not? Which one would you pick?
If you don’t feel up to making a post for this, feel free to answer the questions in the comments because I’d love to know your answers, haha!