Oh, the time when I used to post bucket lists and goals for every season.. Yup, quite miss those.. Which is, automatically, the reason why I couldn’t pass up this topic on Anniek and Hâf‘s Blogtober posting challenge. Although I know the chance of me completing everything on this list is non-existent, it isn’t stopping me from making one.
As with my previous bucket lists, I do want to make it somewhat achievable. Like, maybe, if I could tick off two or three things throughout Autumn? That would be amazing! So.. Let’s get started on this bookish bucket wish list [what a name!] of mine.
PLACES I WANT TO SIT DOWN AND READ AT
- Ghent’s coziest coffeebar, Full Circle Coffee!
- My own library – if I can get my hands on a reading chair, that is.
- Outside, in a forest maybe?
BOOKISH THINGS I WANT TO DO
- Organize my entire library and add my merch!
- Maybe a visit to Waterstones Brussels?
- Visit some secondhand bookshops when in London next week.
At least some of these should be doable, right? If not, I’m headed into a quite.. depressive bookish Autumn, in my opinion. I’ll just have to make it work, haha.
What are some bookish things you want to do this season?
Does your favorite reading spot change depending on the weather?